Pastor B, I found your past two sermons on conflict very upfront and to the point as to what to do according to the word. It also hit home on the posssible ways we react being of a certain personality type in conflict. This is a test to see what happens now. thank you-
its a struggle when you have a conflict with someone who is not a believer. I think you need to address the conflict, deal with. Jesus never avoided conflict, He addressed it head on, but did it in grace and truth. Our text that we used, which was specifically when you have conflict with an unbeliever is Romans 12:18 "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
I just registered Joshua and Noah online for VBS! It's fast, easy, and will really save time if everyone could do this. The kids could start having fun learning about our Lord sooner. What a great idea that was as well as this blog!! Way to go!!
8 Comments:
Pastor B,
I think this will work. We have a blog!
Pastor B,
I found your past two sermons on conflict very upfront and to the point as to what to do according to the word. It also hit home on the posssible ways we react being of a certain personality type in conflict.
This is a test to see what happens now. thank you-
Ok,I'm blogging! I've never done this before! SCARRY!!!!!!!!
Seriously, this is a cool thing, I hope people will interact with this! I think you're right Brian, this is the calm before the STORM! I can't wait!
Am I doing it? I have no idea how to blog, or what blogging is! It's something my kids do!!!!!!!?
Good job Merri, if I can do it, anyone can!
I missed the last sermon(acidently slept in) What do you do when you have a conflict with someone who hasn't been saved?
its a struggle when you have a conflict with someone who is not a believer. I think you need to address the conflict, deal with. Jesus never avoided conflict, He addressed it head on, but did it in grace and truth. Our text that we used, which was specifically when you have conflict with an unbeliever is Romans 12:18 "If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."
I just registered Joshua and Noah online for VBS! It's fast, easy, and will really save time if everyone could do this. The kids could start having fun learning about our Lord sooner. What a great idea that was as well as this blog!! Way to go!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home